Emily B Russell
- Born: 1886, West Macquarie, Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia 599
- Marriage (1): Charles F Hadley on 7 May 1913 in St Peters, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 3
(1) N.S.W.BDM Index Birth #15330-1886.
(2) N.S.W. BDM Index MArriage #5367-1913.
(3) National Advocate, Friday, 9 May 1913.
The Methodist Church, St Peters, was the scene of a pretty wedding on Wednesday afternoon, when Mr Charles Hadley of St Peters, was married to Miss Emily Russell, youngest daughter of Mrs I. Russell of Newtown and formerly of Bathurst.
The bride was prettily attired in pale blue with touches of cream, and carried a shower bouquet. Miss Bertha Russell, sister of the bride, was gowned in nattier blue; with blue beaver hat and feather. Mr W. Coleman was best man. The bride is sister to Mesdames Bliss (Bathurst), Martin (Burraga) and Kemp (Tarana).
Emily married Charles F Hadley on 7 May 1913 in St Peters, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.3