- Born: 29 May 1842, Campbells River, Rockley, New South Wales, Australia
- Marriage (1): Isaac Russell on 22 Jan 1863 in Wesleyan Church, Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia 586
- Died: 15 Aug 1925, Sutherland, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia at age 83
(1) N.S.W.BDM Index Birth #PJ.V1849.1995.47
(2) N.S.W.BDM Index Death #15649-1925.
(3) Frances died at Glencoe Street, Sutherland aged 83 years from Senility & Pneumonia. Informant E.Jeff son-in-law.Children of the marriage are Isaac 60, George 58, Polly 55, Martin 50, Maria 48, Bertha 40, Emily 38 living, none deceased.
Religion- Church of England.
Frances married Isaac Russell, son of William Gallaway Russell and Mary Ann Gransden, on 22 Jan 1863 in Wesleyan Church, Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia.586 (Isaac Russell was born on 14 May 1842 in Campbells River, Rockley, New South Wales, Australia 587, christened on 29 Mar 1847 in Campbells River, Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia,3 died on 27 Oct 1924 in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia 3 and was buried on 28 Oct 1924 in C of E Cemetery, Kelso 125.). The cause of his death was Senile Heart Failure and Mitral Regurgitation.
Married in a double wedding with David Cole and Catherine Russell- Andrew Graham
Married in a double wedding with Frances Cole and Isaac Russell- Andrew Graham
Isaac Russell and Frances Cole signed as witnesses to the wedding.
Catherine signed her wedding certificate with her mark.
Normal location for groom- Charlton, NSW.
Minister- Richard Caldwell
The consent of William Russell was given to the marriage of Catherine Russell as she was under the age of 21. Catherine's age at time of marriage was 17.
Uniting Church Archives Research Centre- David Cole, bachelor, 25 years, farmer, born England, residing at Charlton NSW, son of William Cole (farmer) and Ann Day to Catherine Russell, spinster, 16 years, born NSW, residing at Charlton NSW, daughter of William Russell (farmer) and Mary Grandson. Witnesses: Isaac Russell, Frances Cole
Isaac Russell, bachelor, 20 yers, farmer, residing at Charlton NSW, son of William Russell (farmer) and Mary Grandson. Frances Cole, spinster, 21 yrs, residing at Charlton NSW, daughter of William Cole (farmer) and Ann Day. Witnesses: David Cole and Catherine Russell.