- Born: 15 Dec 1845, Campbells River, Rockley, New South Wales, Australia 605
- Christened: 29 Mar 1847, Campbells River, Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia 125
- Marriage (1): Jane Booth on 13 Aug 1878 in Muswellbrook, New South Wales, Australia 3,604
- Died: 2 Dec 1926, Merriwa, New South Wales, Australia at age 80 3
- Buried: 3 Dec 1926, C of E Merriwa, New South Wales, Australia 3
Cause of his death was Senility and Cardiac Faliure.
(1) N.S.W. BDM Index Birth #V1845.2045.32a
(2) Baptised 29 March 1847 in the Parish of Bathurst. Parents residing at Campbells River. Father a farmer.
Officiating priest- Thomas Sharpe.
Occupation Carpenter and Carrier.
Charles married Jane Booth, daughter of Stephen Booth and Mary Buckley, on 13 Aug 1878 in Muswellbrook, New South Wales, Australia 3.,604 (Jane Booth was born on 11 Dec 1856 in Merton, New South Wales, Australia,125 died on 24 May 1937 in Baerami, New South Wales, Australia 125 and was buried on 25 May 1937 in Merriwa, New South Wales, Australia 125.)
Charles Russell, Bachelor, Carpenter of Wickham, Halls Creek. No father or mother recorded.
Jane Booth, Spinster, Domestic Servant of Denman, no father or mother recorded.
13 Aug 1878, Muswellbrook. Presbyterian
Witnesses- Stephen Booth, Mary Ann Book (her mark X)
James S Laing (Minister)
1878/3958 NSW BDM