Martin Henry Cassell
- Born: 22 Sep 1893, Manildra, New South Wales, Australia 3
- Marriage (1): Florie
- Died: 17 Jun 1961, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia at age 67 3
(1) His father married Charlotte Seaton. She disliked Martin intensely, and mistreated Ann's children generally.
Martin hated bread and butter, and Charlotte would fill him on it. Martin would plead for bread and fat and she would refuse. Charlotte would bathe the children in winter in cold water.
(2) Martin wandered into the fields when the men were harvesting. He was so small, he could not be seen in the stand of the crop, he was struck by the harvester and both his legs were cut off. Martin survived, had artificial legs and eventually moved to Queensland, married, fathered two sons. He had a leather shop and made stockwhips etc., He lived at the Valley (Fortitude Valley). He is buried in Queensland.
(3) HeadstoneInscription, Meranburn Cemetary, Manildra.
In Memory of Martin Henry Cassell born 22 September 1893 Gregra. Died 17 June 1961 Brisbane.
Martin married Florie.