Rose Mabel Cole
- Born: 26 Jul 1889, Manildra, New South Wales, Australia 3
- Marriage (1): Joseph Staines on 4 Aug 1909 in Molong, NS.W. Australia 582
- Died: 30 Apr 1972, Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia at age 82 583
- Buried: 2 May 1972, Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia 3
1931 was the witness for the burial of her mother Catherine Cole nee Russell.
(1) Quite a number of residents congregated at the Salvation Army hall, on Wednesday afternoon to witness the marriage of Miss Rosie Cole, youngest daughter of the late Mr D.Cole of Molong to Mr Joseph Staines; fifth son of the late Mr John Staines of Molong.
Brigadier Williams of Bathurst tied the nuptial knot.
The bride wore a dress of cream voile trimmed with overall lace and a spray of orange blossoms and also hat to match. miss Laura Cole (sister) was bridesmaid and was attired in fawn lustre. Mr D.Staines (brother of the bridegroom) acted as best man.
(2) Obituary....The death occurred of Rose Mabel Staines (82) at Lourdes House Cottage on April 30. She was the widow of the late Joseph Staines and is survived by her daughters Lorna Mary (Mrs.Brooks) and Hazel (Mrs.Paix) and Eva (Mrs.Greg) and her son Ernest Joseph. The funeral will leave the Salvation Army Citadel following services at 10:30am tomorrow (Tuesday) foe interment in the Salvation Army portion of the Dubbo cemetary. Funeral arrangements by Shakespeare Funeral Parlours, Dubbo.
Rose married Joseph Staines, son of John Staines and Mary Ann Neville, on 4 Aug 1909 in Molong, NS.W. Australia.582 (Joseph Staines was born on 12 Feb 1885 in Molong, New South Wales, Australia,584 died on 25 Jan 1960 in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia 585 and was buried in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia.)